2 person MEC Camping bundle: Tent + Sleeping Bag + Sleeping Pad
Take the easy way. Save more than $50 when you buy these 3 products as a bundle. The MEC Camper 2 Tent comfortably sleeps 2 people and has twin vestibules to accommodate all your gear. Its secret is the combination of light aluminum poles and inexpensive yet functional fabrics. The Camper Sleeping Pad offers no surprises, just plush cushioning and plenty of stability. And the Creekside 10C Sleeping Bag is an easy-care synthetic option that unzips into a warm quilt. Altogether, a great setup for sleeping soundly on your next camping trip.
This deal’s only available online.
Want another combo? Give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770 or shop in-store to save 10% on a customized MEC camp bundle.
- Camper 2 Tent has a wind-stable, crossed-pole wedge shape with a spreader pole that gives you lots of headroom and interior space.
- Twin doors and vestibules with hooded vents provide gear storage for 2 people, and a way out in the night without waking each other up.
- 2 mesh internal pockets hold headlamps, glasses and other nighttime essentials.
- Tent includes pegs, a pole repair sleeve and a 51x16cm stuff sack.
- Creekside 10C sleeping bag is insulated with synthetic MEC Hyperloft Eco polyester insulation that’s 50% recycled fibres.
- Soft recycled polyester fabric has a durable water repellency finish to shed water and dirt.
- Unzip the sleeping bag to use it with a quilt or zip it to another MEC Creekside sleeping bag for cozy cuddling.
- Sleeping bag includes a 19x35cm stuff sack. The sleeping bag packs down to 7L of volume.
- Sleeping bag fits sleepers up to 6’0″ (183cm).
- Camper Sleeping Pad uses cushy non-cored foam to insulate you from the cold hard ground.
- Sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Sleeping pad dimensions are 51x183cm. Packed dimensions 51x16cm.
- Individual weights: Tent: 2.38kg, Sleeping bag: 1.06kg, Sleeping pad: 950g.